Tellsubway – The American Fast food company Subway offers a customer satisfaction survey for its customers on its survey website www.tellsubway.com
Tellsubway – Win Free Cookie
The survey comes along with some discounts and promo code rewards for all those who complete the Subway customer satisfaction survey.
In this article, you will find out in detail about the process of taking the Subway customer satisfaction survey and more.
How To Take The Subway Survey
- To start taking the Subway customer satisfaction survey, you need to first have a receipt of any purchase you made.
- at Subway that is no more than 5 days old for the information on it to be valid. This information will be required later to take the survey.
- Then, once you have secured your receipt, go to the Subway survey website at www.tellsubway.com and fill out the Subway survey.
- After this, you will need to first enter and confirm your email address, followed by your first and last name.
- Once you have filled that out, you will need to enter the store code printed on the receipt in hand, as well as the date and time and more from when the receipt was issued.
- After you’ve input all of this information, you may begin the Subway customer satisfaction survey’s main portion. In this portion, You will be asked for feedback on the service provided at subway.
- as well as the kind of food given, its quality and more. Let Subway truly know how you feel, and collect the right data regarding their business proceedings by giving.
- The answers are in an honest and genuine manner. After you complete taking the entire Subway customer satisfaction survey.
- You will receive your reward code, which you can redeem at your next purchases at Subway.
- Hence, this is the basic guideline that you can follow in order to successfully take the Subway customer satisfaction survey.
Rewards of the Subway Survey
The survey takers of the Subway customer satisfaction survey will get a reward coupon at the end of the survey process that can be redeemed for.
A free cookie or a free fountain drink on making the next purchase at Subway. the reward code is only valid for about 30 days and needs to be redeemed within that time.
Terms & Conditions of the Subway Survey
- The first and most important requirement for the respondents to fulfill to take the Subway customer satisfaction survey is that they be at least 18 years old and above.
- at the time of the survey. To be eligible to participate in the Subway guest satisfaction survey, you must be a legal resident of one of the United States of America.
- To participate in the Subway survey, you must have a receipt from any Subway transaction that is less than 5 days old and no more than that.
- The prizes awarded following the survey are non-transferable and must be received just as Subway has already assigned.
- The Subway customer satisfaction survey cannot be taken by the Employees, advertisers, partners, etc of Subway.
- The survey takers can also not be the relatives of affiliates of Subway. The reward code is only valid for 30 days after it has been giving out.
- These are the terms and conditions of the Subway customer satisfaction survey that respondents must be mindful of.
Requirements of the Subway Survey
- The takers of the Subway customer satisfaction survey must have with them a receipt of any purchase made at Subway.
- That is no more than 5 days old in order for the code on it to be valid for use in the survey process.
- Participants must all have access to an electronic device such as a phone, laptop, or computer in order to complete the Subway Customer satisfaction survey.
- The survey taker’s electronic gadget must also have an active internet connection in order to view the survey web page.
- Participants of the Subway customer satisfaction survey must provide a valid email address in order to get the rewards code after the survey.
- The takers of the Subway customer satisfaction survey must have the ability to understand the English language in order to be able to understand the content of the survey questionnaire.
- These are almost all the requirements that are needed in order to be able to take the Subway customer satisfaction survey and also reap the rewards of the survey at the end of it.
About Subway Survey
Subway is an American fast food brand known for its array of delicious subs all over the world. The company was founded in the year 1965 by.
Fred DeLuca and Peter Buck in Bridgeport located in Connecticut. Today, Subway can be found in almost 37000 locations all over the world.
The Subway customer satisfaction survey is a means for a company as big as Subway to know more about the minor.
Details of their customer’s likes and dislikes. It also includes rewards for those who complete the survey, which keeps customers interested in taking the survey.
Subway Survey FAQs
- Is a purchase necessary?
Answer – Yes purchase is necessary.
- How many times can the survey be taken?
Answer – The survey can be taken once every week.
- Can the rewards be redeemed for online orders?
Answer – No, only in-store.